Tuesday, November 01, 2005


that this was not your dream,
but you've always believed in me


im oh-so smart..
left my specs at nana's place
and one side of my contacts tore while it was in my eye (?!?!)
so now im half-blind 24/7
hanging on to what's left of my vision..haha

anywayy
i second dinah,
newsroom was funnn!
though the music was reallyyyyy bad.
and so squashed up, there was a point where we couldnt move at all.
but getting high makes you so unaware.

with empty stomach,
went to nana's place..
we were all just croaking about. (charm's croaks were the worst. thou shalt ne'er mock my manly voice at night anymore!)
washed my hair thrice to get the smoke out.
and to think that sabrina wee wanted to sleep in!
:
watched Closer..
was really good!
dedicate 4 popcorns for its emo-ness..
then had a slight tan..
weather was good,
perfect to laze around in and talk aimlessly..


what is it with all the emotions..
its insecurity i cant stand
but i am insecure myself.



and i know i dont feel it now
but it will sink in,
only a matter of time.



oh, and..
please stop being so smug.
that was all so yesterday..
stop it already..
i look at you now and wonder what was it then,
cos now i see nothing.